As a valued member of our Resource Team, you will serve under the direct supervision of a nurse manager in order to assist patients with admissions, transfer, and discharge; personal hygiene and excretory needs; meals; and patient safety/comfort. You will also provide clerical support to the Administrative Nurse of the designated unit. This is a per diem role that gives you the opportunity to float to various units within Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center Santa Monica based on patient census and the specific needs of the RN staff.
We're seeking a compassionate, dedicated individual with:
* CNA and BLS certification
* Previous CNA experience
* Clerical experience in an acute hospital environment
* Ability to pass an 8-hour computer data entry training course
* Ability to perform all delegated nursing and PT/OT/RT assisted tasks
* Understanding of basic medical terminology and abbreviations preferred
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively with others
* Skill in evaluating and reporting emergent patient/unit information
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under a heavy workload
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Per Diem
Share On :