Texas Health Resources
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial, 800 West Randol Mill Rd., Arlington, TX 76012
- Work environment: ICU Unit that is like family with a strong participation in our UBC.
- Work hours: Full-time, Nights, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 pm – 7:00 am -Self-scheduling
- Ours department includes 2 units with one being a medical ICU and a second unit we are transitioning to a trauma/surgical/neuro ICU
- Salary range: $27.50 - $52.88 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- $12,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN's (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
If you're looking for comprehensive cardiac care, women's services, neurosciences and emergency medicine, we've got it. Plus we're a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, an accredited Acute Heart Failure Center and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women's imaging services.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS – upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS – upon hire
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- 1 year of ICU, Trauma, ED, Neuro or CVICU nursing experience or 2 years of PCU nursing experience is preferred
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
• assesses the patient
• plans the care of the patient
• intervenes as appropriate
• evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
• Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
• Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
• Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.
Education Required:None Required
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :