TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track
From time to time TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track finds the need to offer a sign-on bonus for certain roles within specific locations. Should you be hired to join the TGH Urgent Care team, please inquire with the Human Resources team regarding whether your role is eligible for a sign-on bonus.
Sign-On Bonus: Up to $2,000 Total
To be paid in the following payment increments and follow the necessary requirements:
1. Eligible for $500 on the payroll following successful graduation from approximately 3-5 week training program.
2. Eligible for $1,500 on the payroll following successful completion of 6 months of employment.
3. Eligible employees must be hired 4/18/2022 or after.
4. Eligible employees must be active employees in good standing on bonus payment date.
5. Not all active and open positions are sign-on bonus eligible. Eligible employees must be hired for a sign-on bonus eligible full-time position as stated per the specific job posting for the specific location at time of offer of employment.
5. Exclusions may apply.
At TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track, we are driven by our patients, our people, and the potential for what's possible. Our team embraces being the leading force for serving with heart in the world of urgent care. TGH Urgent Care powered by Fast Track is a place to work that truly impacts people's lives. As the first certified urgent care center by the Urgent Care Association of America in the Tampa Bay area, we support our people by offering benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance, supplemental benefits, 401(k), paid time off and USF Federal Credit Union.
LPNs provide patient care under the direct supervision of our providers.
- Follows principles and legal, medical scope of practice for Licensed Practical Nurses in the state of Florida.
- Assists patients any time need is apparent or as directed by supervisory staff.
- Performs procedures within the scope of practice as outlined by the Florida Department of Health; assists the providers with patients, including preparing patients and the examination rooms; taking initial medical history for the chart, taking vital signs, and explaining the process to the patients.
- Assist provider in all special procedures.
- Gives instructions to patients as instructed by provider.
- Keeps medical records in accordance to procedures and forms.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines for patient confidentiality.
- Keeps rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, follows appropriate infectious disease prevention protocols, and prepares sterilization as required.
- Clean wounds, draws labs, performs electrocardiograms, and applies dressings and splints as directed by provider.
- Assists in lab procedures under the supervision of provider and for which training has been given. Other duties may consist of notifying patients of lab results, administering vaccines, immunizations, and medications that have been prescribed by the provider. Performs in office lab testing and send out labs as ordered by the provider.
- Receives and handles phone calls.
- Responsible for proper handling and storage of all in-office medications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and patient care
- Can effectively act as a liaison between patients and providers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Ability to comprehend established office routines and policies
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and EMR experience
- Understand the ethics of confidentiality/HIPAA
- Mentally alert, in good physical health
- Patient, courteous, and tactful with neat and friendly appearance
- This position has no supervisory responsibility
- Completion of and graduation from an accredited program for Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Florida LPN license
- BLS certification
This job operates in a professional medical environment.
Mo-Sun, 8am-8pm on a flexible scheduling basis (incl. alternating weekends and holidays)
- May require traveling to other locations
- May require overtime depending upon patient volume and clinic needs.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :