Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Harrisburg, PA (Pysch Associates - Psychiatry)
Child and Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatrist
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time Child and Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatrist to join our growing psychiatry team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to children and adolescent patients in our community.
About the Position:
- Full time
- 100 percent outpatient
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Minimal call
- Works with advanced practice providers
- Board-certified/Board-eligible in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Potential sign on bonus
For the latest information on provider opportunities at UPMC Pinnacle, please contact:
Linda B. Campbell, M. Ed., FASPR
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com "America's Most Livable Cities”, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Cities to Live”, we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :